The custom promotional shirts are growing in popularity because they can help in growing business and spreading brand awareness on a small budget. But, it is imperative to wisely design the custom t-shirt for your business. Here, we have described a few tips and tricks to design a perfect custom t-shirt for your business.
- Determine Why You Need Custom T-Shirt
Different businesses have different objectives. The custom t-shirt for the business designing process is completely based on the objectives. The business goals will help you in designing the perfect custom t-shirt for your company. There are various reasons for designing custom promotional t-shirt graphic design and some of them are described below:
- You can use promotional business t-shirts for brand marketing. The custom printed brand t-shirts will help in keeping your brand in the mind of potential customers.
- You can wear the custom brand t-shirt during a meeting with investors, potential clients, or partners. These t-shirts will help them to recall your brand name later.
- You can use the custom printed t-shirts to improving the brand values. The strategic visuals and impactful text printed on t-shirts will help your business to leave a good first impression on potential customers.
- The custom business t-shirts also help in increasing the sense of community among your workers. After wearing the company’s t-shirts, they will start working as a team.
- You can sell your company’s t-shirt as merchandise. It will help you to spread brand awareness and collect extra income.
- The company’s t-shirts can also help in generating team spirit during the promotional events.
- Determine Your Budget, Deadline, And Quantity
The most t-shirt design process starts with determining the budget, quantity, and deadline. Once you have determined these three factors then you can easily design the perfect custom t-shirt for your business. You can also take the help of professional custom t-shirt designing professionals.
You should determine how many shirts you want to print for your business. It is an important factor to determine because this will help you to choose the right printing technique. Some printing techniques are perfect for the huge volume of printing orders and some are not.
It is very important to determine the budget in advance so that you can get the best business shirts printed without spending too much. When it comes to marketing business, it is important to spend less and get a high return on investment. If you have a good budget then you can more details in your t-shirt design and make it look more appealing.
Another important factor that you need to be considered during the custom t-shirt designing process is the timeframe. You should place an order for printing custom t-shirts in advance so that you can set a flexible deadline for printing t-shirts.
- Determine Different Printing Techniques
When it comes to choosing the printing method, most business owners get confused. Thus, it is imperative to know about different printing techniques in detail. Here, we have mentioned the four most effective printing techniques.
- Screen Printing
T-shirt screen printing is budget-friendly, especially when you have to place a bulk order for printing t-shirts. In this printing technique, a separate screen is created for printing different colors in a specific design. Thus, the cost of printing goes higher with an increase in the number of colors in the design.
- Vinyl Graphics
Vinyl graphic printing is a kind of heated transfer method. This type of printing technique is durable and designs on t-shirts will not fade away. Vinyl graphics will also help in adding more texture to your custom business t-shirts.
- Direct-To-Garment (DTG)
It is one of the latest printing methods. A direct-To-Garment printing method makes use of inkjets. In this technique, ink is directly transferred to the garment rather than using a transfer paper. If you opt for this printing technique, you can print a detailed design on the garments.
- Brainstorm The Concept
The business t-shirts are not just about determining the business that you want to convey. It is equally important to determine how you want to convey these ideas. It is recommended that you should start brainstorming to find the best ways for conveying your brand message to your potential customers. It is recommended that you should put in a lot of effort and time to come up with better design concepts.
- Colors In Design
Color plays a vital role in communicating your brand message efficiently. Therefore, you should wisely choose the colors in your design. The different shades and tints of colors convey different emotions and connect you with your potential customer differently.
- Hire An Experienced Designer
If you do not have good design skills then it is a good idea to hire an experienced designer. There are various professionals who offer cheap screen printing t-shirts services, and they are ready to transform your design ideas into reality.